McAfee Internet Security – 1-Year / Unlimited Devices – Global
- Delivery Type: License Code
- Regions Covered: Global
- Suitable For: First Buy and Renew
- Download: This product is available for download right away
- Subscription: 1 Year
- Device: Unlimited
As much as we are inching towards the digital world, the online virus threat is also increasing. Several threats, including viruses, spyware, ransomware, malware, and other persistent threats, are on the surge today. McAfee Internet Security is comprehensive and robust antivirus software that protects your device from viruses, spyware, worms, etc. and provides robust web protection. We connect several external devices to our system. McAfee quickly scans your removable device to detect unknown threats. As soon as McAfee detects any external threat, it removes it instantly.
McAfee Internet Security Features
- McAfee Active Protection: Keep Zero-day threats and botnets away from your system.
- Advanced Scanning: Scanning engine checks threats quickly without hitting the performance of your battery.
- Anti-Spam: Keep annoying emails away from your inbox with the accurate filters of McAfee.
- Parental Controls: Give your children access to educational and interactive sites by restricting specific sites.
- McAfee Shredder: Destroy sensitive files and tax documents so that it doesn’t fall into the wrong hands.
- Two-way Firewall: Shut out the cybercriminals from accessing your device and stealing your data.
- Unlimited devices: Give maximum protection to your devices with a yearly subscription to unlimited devices.
- Network Intrusion Security: My Home Network shows you all the connected devices and detects if someone is trying to steal your Internet connection.
- Web Browsing Protection: McAfee SiteAdvisor warns you about dangerous sites through its safety ratings.
Operating System Supported
- Microsoft Windows 10, 8.1, 8, and 7 SP1 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Mac OS 10.12 to 10.15
- Google Android smartphones 4.2+ including 9.0
- Apple iOS or later version
Email Programs for Anti-Spam
- POP3– Outlook, Thunderbird
- MAPI (Microsoft Exchange Server)- Outlook
- WebMail- Any webmail account with IMAP/POP3 access (Anti-Spam checks the email you receive through a browser)
Required for Anti-Spam Toolbar
- Microsoft Outlook 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019
- Thunderbird 38.0+
- Internet Explorer 10.0 or later version
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge (Chromium-based)
- Microsoft Edge (Windows 10 only, Fall Creators Update required)
- 2GB RAM for Windows and above
- 500 MB free drive space
- 1 GHz Processor
Internet Connection Required
- High-speed connection recommended